Tuesday, December 26

WHOAAA.

So it's been a while since my last post. I blame the lack of Internet access at home. (Should be back soon)

Biggest event of the time-period was the extreme windstorm that hit Washington and Oregon, power was out at my place for almost five days. And a nerd like me, well it was hell sitting around in the dark for most of a week, no matter how cool fire is.

Also, I finally bought a new Gamecube, so I've been able to dive back into Resident Evil Zero, so far so good.

Finally, in the time I've spent at a friend's house, I've managed to start a couple new characters on Anarchy Online. I don't have a lot of time to play, but if you, for some reason, keep track of it, my new characters are:
Umm.. yeah I'll be sure to get back to my regular posting cycle once my net is restored to functionality.

Don't miss me too much!

No comments: