Thursday, January 19

Sometimes a mild case of sleep deprivation, with a smooth layer of marijuana resin over it makes me want to write.

I've been up all night. Mostly trying to get SuSE Linux to install on my mac, with no luck. Every disc I burn doesn't validate when i verify the checksum, so I'm thinking i downloaded a bad ISO.

But that's not a huge deal, I couldn't find a PPC version of SuSE on DVD anyway. Burning 5 CDs, when I have a DVD burner seems kinda pointless.

However, I found a Fedora Core 5 Test 2 PPC DVD ISO, so I'm downloading that, hopefully it'll work out better, eh?

That download will take most of the morning and afternoon, so I need to find something else to occupy me. Nobody's really online, so I wandered around the house a couple times taking pictures. Here's a couple links.

I don't remember why my leg was bleeding..
Around 5:30am I made breakfast.
And around 6:30 I decided to shower

Andddd..... that's it. :)

No comments: