Tuesday, January 10

A typical day in the life of Rayray

... but also potentially the most boring day possible. ;)

Got up around 11:30am.. sleeping in too much due to sleeping pills. Spent the next hour reading email, checking news, smoking cigarettes, and drinking coffee. Around 12:30-1:00 the guys in #ninjapirate start bugging me to work on my latest theme some more, so I do. After spending nearly 7 hours tinkering with images and Edje code, I save my work, compile, test, and distribute. Lots of work got done today, as far as the user is concerned, everything is themed, so I am satisfied. I spend the rest of the day chatting and making a few touchups to my theme.

Around 7 or 8, Nathan came over to hang out for a bit. He left to catch the bus around 8:30, but he missed it. So he is staying the night. For the next few hours I just fucked around and talked to Nathan, blah blah. Around 10, I decided it was time to take a couple Tylenol PM, to get to sleep. I took six, generally a normal dose for me, but today it was too much. I spent 10:30-1:30 tripping out slightly, unable to sleep. Nothing too unusual.

Nathan and I discussed moving in together, with Chris and maybe Willy. Assuming we all had jobs, we could easily rent a 3-4 bedroom house, with plentyof cash left for bills and all that. Good stuff. I'm going to go apply for some jobs on Wednesday.

And here I sit, 3:15am and trying to get tired.. no luck so far though. But I did make this: A ninjapirate!

No comments: