Sunday, January 8

Chill out!

This post is for all you people who completely lose your grip on reality when I am gone for a couple days. :P

I AM NOT DEAD

So calm down. If you really get so worried about me, send me an email! :P

I spent the weekend laying on Willy's floor stoned. Good shit. By the way, if you ever have the chance, get really stoned and watch the movie "Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter". While completely retarded and poorly edited/filmed, it's perhaps one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time.

Also, I was witness to the funniest method of waking someone up. Nathan, as usual, passed out very quickly. We had to do something about it. We started by taking some gloves, and repeatedly challenging Nathan to a duel, by slapping him. This went on for about 10 minutes, but he didn't move. Willy took the initiative here, and immediately put on a Spider Man mask, and Nathan's absurdly large jacket. Chris and I were laughing too hard to breathe, due to the absurdity of the situation. But we had no idea what was coming next. Willy told me to grab the amplifier, and suddenly it all came together.

SPIDER-MAN WAS GOING TO WAKE NATHAN UP VIA GUITAR

After a few minutes of preparation, Spider-Man started to jam, with the amplifier right next to Nathan. It took him a few moments, but eventually Nathan got up, and normality returned.

The end.

No comments: