Thursday, November 16

wwwwtf

(2006-11-16 23:31:41) twisted [Once my wounds have healed, remind me to hurt you Pinky]: damn I just felt like a bitch with a load-full in her mouth
(2006-11-16 23:31:47) twisted [Once my wounds have healed, remind me to hurt you Pinky]: awesome
(2006-11-16 23:31:48) kingrayray: wtf
twisted [Once my wounds have healed, remind me to hurt you Pinky]: well
twisted [Once my wounds have healed, remind me to hurt you Pinky]: u know when u like snort back the snot in ur mouth right? instead of blowing ur nose?
kingrayray: yeah lol
twisted [Once my wounds have healed, remind me to hurt you Pinky]: it goes in ur throat
twisted [Once my wounds have healed, remind me to hurt you Pinky]: but I coughed
kingrayray: lmfao
twisted [Once my wounds have healed, remind me to hurt you Pinky]: so it slammed all into my mouth
twisted [Once my wounds have healed, remind me to hurt you Pinky]: but it was a fuckin lot
twisted [Once my wounds have healed, remind me to hurt you Pinky]: so I almost choked

No comments: