Wednesday, September 5

Micromucil

Rayray: I hate getting caught up
Rayray: fixing their shit
Rayray: every day
Rayray: I was like
Chris: yealol
Rayray: ok your WHOLE PROBLEM IS MSN
Rayray: so I destroyed the fuck out of it
Rayray: and just set up hotmail with iexplore
Rayray: and problem COMPLETELY SOLVED
Rayray: now I have to explain to them that they don't need to pay for msn
Rayray: to use msn
Chris: yea dude wtf !
Rayray: my gpa is paying like $6 a month for msn
Rayray: the whole msn + verizon deal
Rayray: but
Rayray: I don't even know what the hell that gives you
Rayray: live.com ???
Rayray: ITS FREE WTF
Chris: i know heh
Rayray: sorry a little agitated because my gpa kept trying to argue with me
Rayray: it got to the point where I was just like
Rayray: "I know what I'm talking about stop arguinggg"
Chris: yea lol
Chris: "but why would they offer it for 6$ if it was free, it's not like their a multi-national corporation hellbent on ripping me off or something!?"
Rayray: yea
Rayray: my gpa hasn't come to understand that msn is NO LONGER AN ISP
Rayray: because he's been payin for MSN internet for years
Chris: i can't imagine doing something as silly as that
Rayray: lmao I know
Rayray: I was like
Rayray: "don't let rob talk you into microsoft crap! LOOK AT ALL THE PROBLEMS YOU HAVE"
Rayray: "fuck!! JUST USE GOOGLE"
Rayray: I even busted out my google shit
Rayray: and showed em how easy it is
Chris: srsly i set 'em up with google stocks and it was exactly what they needed but they took it off
Rayray: because it wasn't msn
Chris: yea
Rayray: like
Chris: msn doesn't offer that for free tho
Chris: so it's like wtf
Rayray: I get SO OFFENDED
Rayray: ALL THE TIME
Chris: lmao
Rayray: BY THIS CONSTANT MICROSOFT BULLSHIT
Rayray: im like FUCK
Chris: haahahahahah
Rayray: srsly I can't handle it sometimes
Chris: damn
Rayray: but
Rayray: FUCK!!!!
Rayray: that was like an hour
Rayray: of navigating msn's hiearchy of bullshit flows
Rayray: JUST TO SWITCH HOTMAIL TO THE NEW LIVE MAIL
Rayray: god
Rayray: sorry
Rayray: I really had(have) to vent
Rayray: because that sucked
Rayray: how do hotmail users deal with that shit?!?!?!
Rayray: like, just to figure it out I opened a hotmail acct
Chris: damn
Chris: sounds like you had a lot of fun
Chris: -jealous-
Rayray: if by fun
Rayray: you mean I HAVE TO SHIT
Rayray: then yes I did.
Chris: LOL fuck metamucil, get microsoft
Rayray: HHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

No comments: